– Everyone wants and easy answer.
– Moz tweet links to blogs at certain times of the day to test engagement levels.
– You can use Follwerwonk to schedule tweets to go out when users are online.
– Twitter analytics is a good place to start, but far from comprehensive.
– Pagelever and SimplyMeasured can help you to monitor trends.
– Moz found that by changing the time when blog content published has impact on engagement.
– Moz found that photos get the more engagement than links.
– Sprout Social is a good tool for tracking reach.
– Google Ripples helps you to find influencers and the times when they are sharing your content.
– Moz followers more engaged during the week rather than at the weekend.
– Test. Figure out what works then test again.